Laman

25.4.12

Youtube-ing.

Jadi ceritanya gue lagi iseng2 buka youtube.
eh trus gue nemu lagu yang dilihat dari liriknya, cocok buat orang yang (ehem) pengen move on. itu lagunya dalem loh sob. dalem sedalem2nya. yang nyanyiin juga suaranya manteppppp! gue kira ini tuh cover, eh gataunya original. go check it out!

                            


There's something about you 
the way you move, the way you look at me


There's something about the way you see things
its like a change of scenery
Everything about you, I just want more of

but don't get any closer
if this will last a little longer
There's a chance I'll find myself saying (there's)

Chorus:
nothing, nothing i can do
to keep my heart away from you
i can't help it
i can't tell you how much i try

...to get you off my mind
to help me move on and just live my life
I can't help it
I can't tell you how much I try

('cause) whenever you're near
its love that i fear

i've been in this shell
and I can't tell if I'm living at all
I've been doing well on my own
but maybe its just me who I'm deceiving
Everything about me, leads right to you

oh, I want to get closer
but let me doubt a little longer
'till i turn it over and give in ('cause)

Bridge:
fear of falling so helplessly
fear of losing, losing control
----
©2009 all rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------

YOI KAN DALEM BANGET BROH LAGUNYA!!!!! serius deh pas pertama denger lagu ini langsung pengen download dan langsung gue puter terusterusan. gue sampe nyatet2 liriknya coba bayangin. emg karena ini lagu enak gitu kaliyaa hahahahahhahha. gimanaaa? lagunya benar2 nyandu kaaan? iyalah apa yang gue katakan selalu benar B)

Lope,


No comments:

Post a Comment